Cari Content Blog Ini

Translate This Blog

Rabu, 5 Ogos 2009

Let's get started



Assalamualaikum to muslim and konnichiwa to non muslim. Heehe...Hii there wallaa~ Welcome to Comic Classroom. Click what ever you want^^I’am going to assume that as you’ve found this site, you’re interested to learn drawing. Here is my blog and you will find the drawing tutorials that people of the world have written up.

The reason why I made this blog is because I wanna develop my ultimate drawing skill...improving, then publish my own comic books and become one of successful freelance comic artist in Malaysia. Since I'am a fan of anime and manga, I prefer "manga" drawing style (^_^)'''. This doesn't means that I'am not supporting Malaysian style of drawing, but its not wrong to do something we like is it?

I apologize if I'm not delivering the tutorial I supposed to coz I am not a good searcher and still looking for many drawing tutorials out there. Some we have to pay for the books, videos, or links. But most importantly, I can share with y'all "Manga" drawing techniques that I've found myself. A large part of the hobby is drawing your own. There’s more than enough material out there that you can use for inspiration, including the tutorials itself...Hopefully all the the tutorials I've found could improve my drawing and at the same time proves useful for you guys too...




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan